PRIZE: Fabulous prizes from sponsors!
DEADLINE: 30th April 2008
KLue brings you again our third annual Blue Chilli awards, where we aim to uncover the next wave of young talented individuals who have made strong contributions in their respective industries. Think you know anyone who fits the bill? KLue Blue Chilli 2008 brings you the chance to highlight your own list of nominees; it doesn’t matter if it’s an ingenious filmmaker, an innovative designer or a social activist. We want to find the next Jimmy Choo or even the next Michelle Yeoh!
This isn’t your typical talent contest. Over the past 2 years, we have discovered outstanding Blue Chillies from various fields. In 2006, we had the energetic gig organiser Reza Salleh, the lively activist Mien Lor, and the extraordinary visual artist Sharon Chin. 2007 saw the Blue Chilli winner’s spotlight on Ng Khai Lee, a buzzing social entrepreneur.
If you know of anyone who fits the bill, nominate him or her now!
What are you waiting for? Blue Chilli winners and their nominators get to win fabulous prizes from our sponsors! Start nominating now!
terms & conditions
1. This awards is open to all living and residing in M’sia for no less than 1 year.
2. All nominees need to be above 18 years and below 28 years of age.
3. Nomination period is from 4th April – 30th April 2008.
4. Employees of Freeform Sdn Bhd, their affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners and agencies, are not eligible to enter the awards.
5. By entering or participating in the awards, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions, and the decisions of the organizer, which are final and binding.
6. KLue has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any participant from the awards without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason. KLue will pick finalists and the decisions made are final. KLue shall have no liability in respect of or in relation to any the prizes or the participation by any person in the contest. The winner shall indemnify KLue, its employees and its agents against any action, claim, loss or liability incurred in connection with his or her participation in the awards including prior and post awards event ceremony.
7. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will be disqualified automatically.
8. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
9. Entries must only be sent in via Klue website. Entries sent in via post cannot be accepted.
10. Entries that are not posted after the aforementioned period are either disqualified or not received. Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
11. By participating in the awards, each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the organizers and judges.
12. All winners will be notified by phone and announced on http://www.klue.com.my/bluechilli
13. Acceptance of being one of the finalists constitutes permission to the organizer to use the nominee’s name and photo for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
14. Organizers reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or to suspend/terminate the event without any prior notice.
15. In case of any dispute, KLue reserves the right to make the final decision.