DEADLINE: 18 April 2008
Terms & Conditions
1. This Apostrophe Short, Short Film Contest (the “Contest”) is organized by DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 201283-M) (“DiGi” or the “Organiser”). Entry is open to all residents in Malaysia. To be considered, entries must be submitted via:
* e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
* delivered via post or in person to Freeform Sdn.Bhd. 225A, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
2. Submission must be not more than 10 MB in the following film formats:
* AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, 3GPP, MPEG4(Divx,Xvid) and FLV
* MP3 Audio
* 640 x 480 resolution
3. All entries must be submitted by 18 April 2008.
4. All participants are required to provide their name, age, address, telephone number and the title of their film.
5. By participating in the Contest, the participants hereby acknowledge and irrevocably agree that the Organiser shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever including any interruption and/or any error arising from the Contest.
6. Judges’ decision is final, conclusive and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
7. All entries submitted shall be original creations by the entrants. Entries which are found not be the original work of entrants will be disqualified.
8. The prizes for the 6 winning entries selected will comprise of a trip to Hanoi tentatively scheduled for 8th to 11th May 2008 as well as a Mini DV camcorder, the model and series of which shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other items or packages. DiGi reserves the sole and absolute right to substitute the prize with an item of equal value without giving prior notice.
10. Travel period for the trip to Hanoi is pre-determined by the Organiser and is non-negotiable. In the event that the winner cannot travel during this period, the trip prize will be forfeited. Prizes are non-transferable. DiGi shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given under this Contest
11. Visa application fees and associated costs arising from the trip shall be borne by the winner(s). DiGi shall not be liable and/or responsible in the event the trip prize winner(s) cannot obtain the required Visa for purposes of his/her entry into Hanoi, Vietnam
12. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, parental consent shall be required to redeem the trip prize.
13. DiGi shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given under this Contest.
14. Winners must sign and return any Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form from the Organiser and any indemnity clause presented therein. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
15. Winners must possess a valid passport (passport must be valid for 6 months after return date).
16. In accepting the prize(s), the winners agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by DiGi. Further, DiGi reserves the sole and absolute right to use the information or publish any related matter to the entries including but not limited to the winners’ names, photographs and entries for any purpose whatsoever.
17. Permanent, contract and/or temporary employees of DiGi (including its subsidiaries and related affiliates) and representatives and/or agents and agencies of DiGi are ineligible to enter.