PRIZE: The Prize – Only one  winner will be selected to enjoy return economy class flight to Singapore for two  with complementary five  days and four  nights twin-sharing room stay at the Sheraton Hotel Singapore. Winner will need to travel to Singapore between periods 1 October 2008 to 30 June 2009.
DEADLINE: 20 May 2008, 2359 hours (Singapore time)
1. This Contest is organized and promoted by Singapore Tourism Board, of 1 Orchard Spring Lane, Singapore 247729 (the “Promoter”). All participants to this Contest (“participants”)shall be subject to these Terms or such other terms and conditions that the Promoters may impose. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms without any prior notice on the website http://www.visitsingapore.com/uniqueexperiences. By participating in this Contest, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms.
2. This Contest starts Thursday, 27 March 2008, 0001 hours (Singapore time) and ends 20 May 2008, 2359 hours (Singapore time), and is open to aged eighteen (18) years and above who are residents of the following countries only, but excluding Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents residing in the following countries: Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India Indonesia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
3. Employees of Promoter, their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Contest. Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any such prizes awarded in such an event. Promoter reserve the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, at their sole discretion.
4. To enter the Contest, each participant must go to the Contest website at http://www.visitsingapore.com/uniqueexperiences and choose either to share their experience in Singapore (“Tell Us What Makes Singapore So Unique To You!”) or tell us why they would like to visit Singapore (“Tell Us Why You’d Love To Visit Singapore?”).
5. Participants must complete all required fields in the contest registration form. Participants of “Tell Us What Makes Singapore So Unique To You!” are required to upload a photograph of their unique Singapore experience and describe in 250 characters or less about their experience in Singapore. Participants of “Tell Us Why You’d Love To Visit Singapore?” are required to describe in 250 characters or less why they would like to visit Singapore.
6. The Prize – Only one  winner will be selected to enjoy return economy class flight to Singapore for two  with complementary five  days and four  nights twin-sharing room stay at the Sheraton Hotel Singapore. Winner will need to travel to Singapore between periods 1 October 2008 to 30 June 2009.
7. Entries must be submitted online in accordance to paragraph 5 and entries by any other means will not be accepted. Acceptance of each entry is at the sole discretion of the Promoters and the Promoters reserve the right to reject any entry without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified. No purchase is required. Each participant may only submit one entry.
8. All entries must be original to and created by the participant. All entries must be received by Promoters no later than the dates and times as stated.
9. Judging for the selection of winners will take place at Singapore Tourism Board, of 1 Orchard Spring Lane, Singapore 247729.
10. Winning participants will be notified by 11 June 2008 one  working week through the email address and in writing to information as contained in the original entry. The winning entry will be announced at the Contest website at URL http://www.visitsingapore.com/uniqueexperiences. The winner must confirm in writing acceptance of his or her prize no later than 27 June 2008, 1200 hours (Singapore time). In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim his/her prize by the stipulated time and date, then the prize will be deemed forfeited and Promoters may select another winner from all of the remaining entries at their discretion. Non-compliance with these Terms and any other requirements communicated by Promoters to participants may result in disqualification of the participant and the selection of alternate winners at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
11. Each winner and his/her travel companion(s) shall be personally responsible for ensuring that he/she has all necessary documentation to enable him/her to travel to Singapore during the relevant period, including but not limited to any passports, visas and/or other certificates or documentation. Should the winner and his/her travel companion(s) not be able to travel to Singapore for any reason whatsoever, and/or is unable to secure his/her necessary documents by the date to be stipulated, the Promoter will not be in anyway responsible or be compelled to fulfill the prize.
12. The winner and his/her travel companion(s) will be responsible and will bear all costs for any transport, insurance, duties, taxes, travel visas, licenses, permits, approvals and/or other additional costs or expenses which may be incurred as a result of and/or related to the winner’s acceptance of the said prize(s), including but not limited to any registration fees incurred for the use of any of the prize(s) where applicable.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes awarded in this Contest may not be exchanged for cash or any other items, provided that Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of similar value. All prizes are non-transferable. Substitution of prizes by the winner is prohibited. In the event the winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited, and the Promoter may dispose of such prize as they deem fit, including by selecting another winner from all the remaining entries. Where required by the Promoter, winners shall be required to complete release forms and accept the terms therein prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Promoters reserve the right to forfeit the prize and dispose the same as they deem fit.
14. To the extent permitted by law, no representations or warranties are made as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize (or any part of it). Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Promoters by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
15. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
16. All Contest entries and other materials submitted shall become the property of the Promoter and shall not be returned. The participant agrees to provide a written assignment of all rights to the Promoter if requested. By submitting the Contest entries and any other materials (save for any personal information), to the Promoter in connection with the Contest, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes the Promoter to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind of nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry or other material (i) is original to the participant and fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, slanderous, defamatory, tortuous or otherwise unlawful, untrue or inaccurate information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful or likely to cause offence, (v) is not in any way cruel, abusive, nor involved any injury or hurt being caused to animal(s), (vi) is not contrary to or in breach of any internationally or generally accepted principles of human rights, and (vii) shall not require the Promoter to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of the Promoter’s use or exploitation of the same in any manner whatsoever.
17. The participants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Contest and its winner. The PI of participants may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including the prize suppliers and deliverers, authorities that regulate this Contest and the additional persons or entities referred to below. By entering the Contest, each participant consents to their PI being entered into a database being transferred to the Promoter and to the use of that information by the Promoter for future promotional, marketing, publicity and/or research purposes and/or for any purposes set out on or referred to the Contest website http://www.visitsingapore.com/uniqueexperiences, without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant. All personal details of the participants will be stored principally at the office of the Promoter as set out above. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter as such offices. If the participant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoters may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize in this Contest.
18. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labour dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoters reserve the right in the sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the process for this Contest and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any email account or any combination thereof.
19. The Promoter will be entitled at the sole discretion, to terminate or modify the Contest or to modify these Terms at any time prior to the closing date, by posting the revised Terms on the website.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the use of any prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Terms of this Contest will be governed and construed according to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.