PRIZE: a TranX160 transponder
DEADLINE: 30th of March 2008
A Competition brought to you by AMB!
AMB has provided KartingAsia.com with a TranX160 transponder to give away to a reader.
What’s your favorite kart track in Asia and why?
That’s all you have to answer to be in with a chance to win the prize.
You can provide your competition answer in three ways:
* Send your answer by email to email@example.com (Subject: “AMB Competition”)
* Post your answer as a review in the KartingAsia.com Track Database if the track is listed (make the title of your review “My Favorite Track”)
* Post your answer as a reply to this thread (the one you’re reading now).
A good quality answer will give you a better chance of winning!
If all you say is “My favorite track is Pattaya because it ROCKS!” you’re unlikely to be chosen because the selection is not random. KartingAsia.com and AMB will pick the best answer. Be creative and use a few sentences to describe what makes the track your favorite.
Who can enter the contest?
You don’t even have to be a registered member on the KartingAsia.com forums!
Additionally you have to:
* Live in Asia – or more specifically live within the Asia Pacific Region (ASEAN region including India, Pakistan, China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea etc).
* Competition entries are accepted until the 30th of March 2008, and the winner will be announced by the 10th of April 2008, winner will also be contacted by email to arrange for deliver of the transponder.
* Finally you should post a response that is not offensive – offensive responses will be ineligible to win the competition.
Read the news article here on the main page for the competition announcement which tells you more about the transponder and AMB. You can post any questions you have about the competition in this thread or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The value of the prize is approx. 200 Euros, and it’s particularly handy for frequent race-karters as it allows you to register your own transponder on Mylaps.com and use it at your races to better track your results.
KartingAsia.com and AMB reserve the right to change the competition terms at any time.