PRIZE: as above
DEADLINE: 31 Mar 08
Contest Rules & Regulations
Organizers & Eligibility
1. This Jacob’s ® Walk of Life Star Consumer Contest [“the Contest”] is organised by Danone Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. [536551-W] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents older than 18 years of age as of 01/01/2008.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers, and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers, and sisters, including spouses].
1. This Contest will run from NOW to 31/03/2008 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
For any Jacob’s ® products purchased, you are entitled to enter this Contest.
Each entry form submitted, must be individually and originally filled, complete with the required details. Complete entry form[s] with the most creative slogan on why you should be chosen as a Jacob’s ® Walk of Life Star Consumer [in 20 words or less] must be accompanied with the required Proof of Purchase [original barcode / original receipt]. Incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entry form[s], entries with incorrect and/or defective Proof of Purchase will be disqualified.
Each participant is entitled/eligible to submit more than 1 [one] entry form but each entry form must be accompanied with the required 1 [one] Proof of Purchase in 1 [one] envelope. Envelopes containing multiple entry forms will be disqualified. Photocopies of entry forms are accepted, provided they are individually and originally filled.
Each entry form must be posted/sent by ordinary mail to the address as stated. Entry forms received via dispatch, courier service, POS Laju and/or any other means of delivery will be automatically disqualified. Proof of postage of the entry form shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser.
1. There are a total of 2 [two] Prize packages to be won during the Contest Period.
2. The 2 most creative slogans chosen will win the following prize packages :
To be featured in a new Jacob’s ® Walk of Life TV Commercial together with our celebrities.
To walk with our celebrities in the Jacob’s ® Walk of Life in June 2008.
To participate in exciting events together with our celebrities between April and June 2008.
Free Fitness First gym 1 year membership.
And other exciting goodie bags.
3. Each participant can win 1 [one] Prize package only.
4. The Prize package [in 2a, 2b and 2c] include meals, accommodation and transportation fares [only applicable to winners outside Klang Valley] for the 2 [two] winner[s] only at the organised events between April and June 2008. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to provide these stated facilities that is deemed appropriate during the duration of the organised events.
5. Winner[s] will be notified either/or by post, e-mail or phone. The winner[s] must provide a copy of his/her written agreement to participate in all the organised events within 5 [five] days from the date of notification. In the event the winner[s] does not agree to any of the prize package offered by the Organiser, the prize package will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-contact, non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s]. The winner[s] list will also be announced in the Organiser’s website [www.jacobs.com.my].
6. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, and other items or voucher in part or in full.
7. Winner[s] must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Winner[s] shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
2. All personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or in the organized events by the Organiser between April and June 2008 will be the sole responsibility of the winner[s].
3. Winner[s] shall assume full responsibility on non-disclosure of any privileged information provided by the Organiser in advance of the organised events.
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winner[s] as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winner[s] and the winner[s] shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. The Organiser shall reserve the right to change the details and/or rules of this Contest anytime at their discretion without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Judges’ decision are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
2. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.