PRIZE: “ THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES” limited edition movie premiums
DEADLINE: 14 March 2008
Find all the answers in the shortest time possible. Remember the words can run horizontally, vertically, diagonally and even backwards. Select each correct word by clicking on each letter displayed starting from the first alphabet. It just takes a sharp eye to find them all!
1. “The Spiderwick Chronicles” revolves around the 3 Grace children, Jared and his twin brother __________, their sister, Mallory and their separated mother Helen.
2. The Grace family experienced peculiar things when they moved into a secluded, dilapidated house owned by their great-great-uncle, ____________ and great-aunt, Lucinda.
3. Jared, started investigations on the strange happenings ignoring the warnings of a house brownie ______________ .
4. Uncle Arthur’s “Arthur Spiderwick’s Field Guide to the Fantastical World Around You” reveals and unleashes the fantasy world of Spiderwick inhabited by some odd, wonderful and scary beings, including a wily but friendly hobgoblin named ____________________.
5. The creatures of the Spiderwick world can only be seen through a magical ___________ or those with a slovenly hobgoblin spit in the eye.
6. The crafty, evil ogre, ________________ who poses the most ominous threat, will stop at nothing to get his hands on the Field Guide which is not merely a work of imagination of Uncle Arthur but the key to all encounters with fabulous beings and offers unbelievable power to anyone who understands its secrets.
7. TGV’s No: 12th , the latest cinema located at Bandar Bukit Tinggi, ____________ houses 10 auditoriums with 1925 seats.