Top 3 winners with the best Happy entries will be selected from both categories to win:
First Prize: RM 5,000
Second Prize: RM2,000
Third Prize: RM1,000
DEADLINE: 31 March 2008
Sounds too good to be true? Well Happy, the new no frills telco is having its Happy Moments contest where blogging about the happiest moments in your life allows you the chance to win RM5,000. Well there is also the second and third prize of RM2,000 and RM1,000.
There are two categories you can participate in, either the video blog or your normal text blog. Just post in whichever category that you like and remember to display the Happy smiley logo (shown here) in your posting. Then head over to http://www.happy.com.my/happymoments/, and submit your entry form over there. After that get your friends and family to vote for you as the the Top 10 best entries based on votes will be shortlisted for the final deliberation round.
See isn’t that easy. So head over to http://www.happy.com.my/happymoments/ and start blogging away.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Terms & Conditions
1. This Happy Moments Contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Happy, a part of DiGi Telecommunication Sdn Bhd (Company No. 201283-M) (“Happy” or the “Organiser”). Entry is open to all residents in Malaysia. However, permanent, contract and/or temporary employees of DiGi (including its subsidiaries and related affiliates) and representatives and/or agents and agencies of DiGi are ineligible to enter.
2. For contest entries:
* Participants are required to post an entry on their “Happy Moments” onto their blog site.
* They are then to place a designated “Happy” logo onto their entry to verify the authenticity of their post and participation in the contest.
* Upon posting the entry on their blogs, participants are to go onto http://www.happy.com.my/happymoments and provide their name, age, mobtel number and the title of their post (and a description if they wish, in not more than 30 words) in the entry form provided to complete the entry.
3. All entries must be successfully submitted by 31 March 2008.
4. Unless an extended period is announced, entries received after 31 March 2008, due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising shall be considered ineligible. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to reject any entries deemed ineligible for the Contest.
5. Participants are required to provide their name, age, mobtel number and the title of their post (and a description if they wish, in not more than 30 words) in the entry form provided to complete the entry.
6. All entries must be complete with a “Happy Moments” logo inserted as a header in their blog post for entries to be official. Notwithstanding, the participants hereby acknowledge that all rights and interest in the “Happy Moments” logo, the “Happy” logo and all other related intellectual property of the Organiser shall at all times belong to the Organiser.
7. The organizer has the right to disqualify and remove all entries that are deemed offensive and inappropriate.
8. By participating in the Contest, the participants hereby acknowledge and irrevocably agree that the Organiser shall not in any manner be liable for any interruption and/or any error arising from the Contest.
9. Contest winners will be shortlisted by voters, and the highest (10) voted entries will be deemed the top 10 finalists.
10. The voting period will begin on 30 January 2008, and end on 7 April 2008.
11. The judges will then choose the top three entries, and award the prizes accordingly.
12. Judges’ decision is final, conclusive and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
13. All entries submitted must be original creations by the entrants. Entries which are found not be the original work of entrants will be disqualified.
14. The prizes for the 3 winning entries selected will comprise RM5,000 for the grand prize, RM2,000 for the first prize and RM1,000 for the second prize.
15. Happy reserves the sole and absolute right to substitute the prize with an item of equal value without giving prior notice.
16. Happy shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given under this Contest.
17. In accepting the prizes, the winners agree to participate in any publicity arrangements made by DiGi. Further, DiGi reserves the right to use the information or publish any related matter to the entries including but not limited to the winners’ names, photographs and entries for any purpose whatsoever.