PRIZE: Free holiday of your choice on AirAsia
This contest is open to all AirAsia guests. Employees of AirAsia are not eligible to participate.
2. Participants may submit as many entries as they wish, however, each winner can receive only one (1) prize. The winning entry must not be re-used as an entry for another contest locally or aboard.
3. All entries must be of participants? original work. Extraction of any work of any third party that have been submitted for another contest previously is strictly prohibited and the entry will be automatically disqualified.
4. Entries must be submitted in Word format with a minimum of 300 words and maximum of 3,000 words. Participants may attach photos in the Word file, provided the total file size does not exceed 2MB.
5. Entries will be judged on the subject matter, creativity and uniqueness. Judges’ decision is final.
6. Entries will be judged on the subject matter, originality and uniqueness. Judges decision is final.
7. All entries received at any day of a particular month will automatically be be treated as an entry submitted for that specific month
8. All submissions are non-returnable and shall remain the sole property of AirAsia. The management reserves the right to reproduce, publicise or exhibit the submission in any form of medium whether locally or internationally without any prior notification or payment to the respective participant. Work piece submitted must not be published in any medium prior to this.