PRIZE: The three most creative entries will be given a certificate of appreciation and prize each
DEADLINE: 31st March 2008
Final Year International Student Photography Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all completing final-year students ONLY.
2. Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of five (5) entries per person.
3. The photographs that are captured must have the following elements:
• time spent in UPM and/or
• visits made around Malaysia, including Sabah and Sarawak.
4. The size of the photographs must be 5” X 7” (5R) printed and pasted on black mounting board with the caption/description. Please include also a soft copy for each photograph submitted.
5. Please include in your entries, the following details at the back of the mounting board:
• Full name
• Matric number
• Programme of study
• Correspondence address
• Telephone number
• Email address
6. Entries submitted MUST be from an original source. Entries from other sources will NOT be accepted.