DEADLINE: Not available
• Only one entry will be accepted per person.
• Only email entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
• The competition is open to Malaysia residents only who can attend the screenings on the 10th November 2007. Overseas entries are not eligible.
• If you are the GRAND PRIZE winner, you must have a valid passport and be able to attend the special screening in Hong Kong on the 20th November 2007 – 23rd November 2007.
• If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
• Competition prize winning entries will be judged and decided by the organisers, and contacted. Only the winners will be contacted personally.
• Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, telephone number, address, age and IC number
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
• There will be no cash alternatives.
• We do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• Players must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Media Prima Berhad or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
• Judges’ decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
• TV3 reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.