PRIZE: The total prizes to be given out is worth RM40,000 of Bank Simpanan Nasional Premium Savings Certificate (SSP)
DEADLINE: 30 November 2007
Step 1: Purchase any Philips Essential, Tornado, Genie or Ecotone Energy Saving Bulb
Step 2: Identify and count the number of the Philips Energy Saving Bulbs in the picture on the contest form
Step 3: Submit completed entry form with one top lid of the Philips Energy Saving packaging.
Terms and conditions
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia, except employees and immediate family members of Philips Malaysia and its advertising and sales promotions agencies.
2. Each entry must be completed in full, stating names, IC number, mailing address, telephone/mobile number. Illegible and/or incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
3. Participants might send in as many entries as they wish but each entry must be accompanied by ONE top lid of the saving bulbs packaging (Essential, Tornado, Genie or Ecotone).
4. One contest form must be accompanied with one proof of purchase. A contest form that is received with more than one proof of purchase will be treated as one entry.
5. The highest submission of correct entries will win the grand prize while every correct 80th entry will win the consolation prize. There will be a total of 30 consolation prizes to be won which will be determined by the earliest submissions.
6. The total prizes to be given out is worth RM40,000 of Bank Simpanan Nasional Premium Savings Certificate (SSP).
7. Photocopies of entry forms are allowed.
8. Winners of the promotion are entitled to participate in the BSN monthly draw.
9. All entries will become the property of Philips Lighting Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
10. Winners will be notified by post. Results will be published in a major newspaper eight (8) weeks after the contest ends. Only names and IC numbers of winners will be announced.
11. All entries must be mailed to Philips Brighter Way to Save Contest, P. O. Box 8766, Pejabat Pos Kelana Jaya, 46797, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Entries must be received by 30 November 2007. Entries received after this date will be disqualified.
12. For any other dispute, Philips Lighting Malaysia Sdn Bhd retains the sole discretion in coming to a decision.
13. By participating in this contest, participants agree to abide by all the rules and regulations. Judges? decisions are final. No correspondence will be entertained.
14. All prizes must be claimed at the winner?s own expense within 30 days from the date of notification. No claim of prizes will be entertained after this date.