1 x First prize: Meet Roger Federer in Australia
The first prize winner will win a THREE DAYS TWO NIGHTS (3D 2N) return trip to Melbourne, Australia in 2008 to meet with Roger Federer. The trip includes 1 return fare (economy class) ticket, accommodation for 2 nights and 3 meals per day. Winners are to ensure relevant travel documents are prepared prior to the trip. The exact date of the trip will be announced by January 2nd, 2008. The winner will not be allowed to request for a change in the dates of the trip. P&G reserves the right to change the location of the event from Melbourne to another location at their discretion.
2 x Weekly Prizes: Gillette Champions Fleece Sweatshirt
All weekly winners will be awarded a limited edition Gillette Champions fleece sweatshirt. A total of 60 weekly prizes will be awarded within the contest period.
1000 x Early Bird Prizes: Gillette Champions LCD Watch.
1000 winners will be awarded ONE (1) limited edition Gillette Champions LCD Watch each.
DEADLINE: 30 November 2007 (23.59pm)
The Challenge the Champions Contest includes an:
1. SMS Challenge
2. Online Challenge
This contest begins on 15 September 2007, 00:00 Malaysia time and closes on 30 November 2007, 23:59 Malaysia time.
A Participant can participate in the Contest via SMS (SMS Challenge) or via the Internet (Online Challenge).
To participate in the contest and be eligible to win a prize, Participants must purchase at least one Gillette product from the following list on or after 15th September 2007:
1. MACH3Turbo Razor
2. MACH3Turbo Champion Razor
3. M3 Power Razor
4. M3 Nitro Razor
To qualify for the prizes, a valid barcode found on all packs of MACH3 Turbo/MACH3 Turbo Champion razors & Gillette Series Shave Gels must be entered when registering for the contest. The bar code is a 13 digit number found on the back of MACH3 Turbo/MACH3 Turbo Champion/M3 Power/M3 Nitro razors.
Method of Participation
1. The SMS Challenge is based on any of the following games: Soccer, Tennis & Golf.
2. To enter the contest, a Participant must SMS Champions<space> game name <space> barcode <space > first name <space> last name <space> age <space> gender to 32300.
Example: SMS Champions Soccer 1234567890123 John Smith 22 Mto 32300
3. Once the above is submitted, the Participant will receive one question with multiple answer options (A, B or C) based on the selected game and short instructions on how to reply.
4. To qualify for the prizes, the Participant must answer the question correctly, and send the answer in the following format: SMS Champions<space>answer to 32300. Example: SMS Champions Ato 32300.
5. Premium SMS rates will be charged to the Participant.
Challenge the Champions (CTC) Online Challenge
1. To enter the Online Challenge, the Participant must log on to http://www.gillettechampions.com.my (the “website”).
2. On the website, the Participant can to select to play a game of Golf, Football, or Tennis.
3. To qualify for the contest, the Participant must follow the instructions on the website, complete 3 levels (“one game cycle”) of at least 1 game, and register or login to save his or her score.
4. The Participant can choose to play the games for an unlimited number of times. However, only the highest score achieved for the game will be saved and considered for the awarding of prizes.
There are 3 types of winners that will be selected
ONE (1) grand prize, overall contest winner
Two (2) weekly winners for each SMS and Challenge the Champions Online Game
ONE THOUSAND (1000) Early Bird Winners
Refer Contest Mechanic in website.
The first prize winner will be selected between 2 finalists comprised of the top contestant for each SMS and CTC Online.
The finalists, those who did not submit the slogan will be contacted individually to submit a slogan “Gillette is The Best a Man Can Get because……………….” & the best slogan will win the grand prize.
Weekly winners will be selected from Top 2 contestants for each SMS & Online every Saturday, 11.59 PM Malaysia Time beginning September 22nd, 2007.
Participants will only be eligible to win the weekly prizes ONLY once for each mechanics, after which they will be disqualified from subsequent weekly drawings.
All weekly winners will remain eligible to participate & accumulate points & improve scores for the overall contest grand prize.
Terms and conditions apply.
The travel agencies are work in collaboration with various airlines to attract more customers such as turkish airlines offers cheap tickets to get more clientage. Other airlines such as hawaiian airlines and malaysian airlines are in neck to neck competition providing better packages than one another to snatch customers. The midwest airlines is creating a point of difference through providing cheap travel insurance deals to its customers to make long term loyalty bonds with its customers.