PRIZE: 3D2N Holiday Inn Kuching Hotel
DEADLINE: 31 OCt 2007
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Win A trip: Contest 24
**This contest is open to Malaysians and Singaporeans only.
2. Win A trip: Contest 24. starts on the 01 Setember 2007 and ends on 31 October 2007.
3. All entries must be submitted to malaysiahotels.com.my, the web site of the contest provider malaysiahotels.com.my by midnight, 31 October 2007. Late entries will not be considered.
4. Employees of malaysiahotels.com.my and Holiday Inn Kuching Hotel Contest Contest staff and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest. Upon collection of prizes, winners must show proof of identification. If the name used to register for the contest differs from that on the IC, supporting documents must be presented.
5. This contest is open to those aged 18 and above only.
6. How to Enter: This contest runs via Internet Entry whereby the participants must complete the information requested on the “Registration Form” and then send the “Registration Form” by clicking the “Submit” button.
7. Only one entry shall be accepted per person per contest. For your entry to be valid, you must answer all questions on the entry form.
8. The winner will be determined by random drawing, to be held on 03 November 2007, from all eligible entries received. The winner will be awarded the prize specified on our Contest’s main page. Prize may be replaced by another of the same value. The prize shall be registered in the name of the winner and is not transferable. Judges decision is final.
9. All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 3 days of the draw. The winner will have 3 days from the date of notification to accept the prize. The Win A Trip: Contest 24 sponsors, organisers and malaysiahotels.com.my shall make all efforts to inform the winner but shall not be held responsible and or liable for any late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
10. All federal, state, provincial, or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
11. By accepting and/or using the prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases where required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
12. malaysiahotels.com.my and its sponsors shall not be responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that the winner might incur as a result of this contest, or receipt and/or use of prize. Prizes are awarded on the condition that Win A Trip: Contest 24, its sponsors and organisers will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance and/or redemption and utilisation of the prize.
13. By participating in the Win A trip : Contest 24, each participant agrees to the terms set forth within the above stated rules and regulations. All the participants are deemed to have read the rules and regulations before joining this contest.
14. The winner of this contest must redeem the prize within 3 days from the date of notification from http://www.malaysiahotels.com.my. This free trip is valid on ‘normal’ season only. If the winner wish to go on a peak period like school holidays , eve and public holidays, then he or she have to pay the surcharges.