There will be one (1) grand prize winner who entitled to a free night accomodation at Genting First World Hotel on August 18, 2007, and ten (10)Prize winners each entitled to a pair of “ Jenny Tseng Live In Genting 2007” concert tickets at the Genting Arena Of Stars on September 22 , 2007 at 8.00 pm.
DEADLINE: September 11, 2007xxx
* The Jenny Tseng Concert SMS Contest (“Contest”) shall be held from August 29 2007 to September 11, 2007 (“Contest Period”).
* The Contest will close on September 11, 2007 or such other time that Astro shall decide from time to time. Entries received after the stipulated time will be ineligible for the prize.
* The Contest is open to subscribers of prepaid and post-paid services of Maxis, DiGi and Celcom providing Short Messaging System (“SMS”) services in Malaysia (“Contestants”).
* To enter the Contest, the Contestant must request for questions by keying in GT and send to 32888. The Contestant must then answer the question by keying in GT<space><A/B> and send to 32888. The Contestant must answer a total of five (5) questions.
* The Contestant must be an Astro subscriber and a Malaysian citizen.
* Employees of ASTRO ALL ASIA NETWORKS plc, MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems Sdn. Bhd. (“Astro”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates, sponsors, agencies, dealers, retailers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
* The Contestants shall be permitted to participate in the Contest via the use of their mobile phones only.
* Contestants under the age of eighteen (18) must seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Contest. Astro considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
* Where applicable, Contestants must obtain consent from the bill payers before participating in the Contest via SMS service. Payment shall be made irrespective of whether such charges were authorised by the bill payer. For the purposes herein the term “bill payer” shall mean the individual, company or entity specified in the registration or subscription form whose application for the relevant service has been approved and accepted by the service provider.