PRIZE: Merchandise materials, a VIP trip for two persons to the opening match of the Rugby World Cup 2007, a VIP trip for two persons to the Rugby World Cup 2007 Final and finally a VIP trip for two persons to the UEFA Champions League 2008 Final.
DEADLINE: 20 October 2007
1. These terms and conditions apply to “Heineken Fantasy Rugby Game” (“the Game”) of Heineken Brouwerijen BV (“the Organiser”), with its registered office and principal place of business at Vijzelstraat 72, 1017 HL, Amsterdam.
2. The purpose of this Game is to award a number of prizes by means of pre-agreed rules of the Game.
3. The Game is a temporary one with a limited term.
4. By taking part in this Game the Participant declares that he or she consents to these terms and conditions of the Game.
5. The Game runs from September 7th until October 20th, 2007.
6. Only persons above the Legal Purchasing Age per country and 18 years or older are eligible to take part in the Game.
7. The purpose of this Game is to award a number of prizes by means of pre-agreed rules of the Game.
8. The prizes that will be offered, are
9. The Game ends on October 20th, 2007.
10. Of all submissions, the most original submission will be chosen and rewarded with the prize. This decision is final, at the sole discretion of the Organiser and cannot be disputed.
11. The prize that will be offered are: Merchandise materials, a VIP trip for two persons to the opening match of the Rugby World Cup 2007, a VIP trip for two persons to the Rugby World Cup 2007 Final and finally a VIP trip for two persons to the UEFA Champions League 2008 Final.
12. The trips to the Rugby World Cup 2007 opening match and Final (St Denis – Paris) and the UEFA Champions League 2008 Final (Moscow) will be paid by Heineken (travel, accommodation and match day hospitality).
13. Participants themselves are responsible to obtain the required permits or other documents required to enter the locations St Denis – Paris and Moscow.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse or disqualify Participants at any time for any reason including because of fraud, without the Participant being able to assert any rights against the Organiser.
IV. Awarding of prizes
15. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or other prizes.
16. A winner can submit a claim for the award of a prize within 72 hours of notification by phone per e-mail by the Organisor; all claims lapse in the event of failure to do this within the abovementioned timeframe.
17. Prizes which for any reason are not awarded remain the property of the Organiser. Any prizes which are declined revert to the Organiser.
18. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the results of the Game.
19. The Organiser is not responsible or liable for breakdowns in and/or errors in or relating to the Internet, one or more of the Internet sites referred to in these Game terms and conditions, the (telephone, cable or any other relevant) network, software or hardware, or for any erroneous entry and/or processing of Gameal codes. The Organiser excludes all liability in this respect.
20. Neither the Organiser or it’s agents can be held liable at any time for actions arising from this Game.
21. In no circumstances can the Organiser be held liable for any loss or damage caused by or connected with this Game or the prizes to be awarded by the Organiser or otherwise. All liability of the Organiser in connection with this Game is excluded.
VIII. Concluding provisions
22. No rights can be derived from this Game or the results thereof.
23. The Organiser reserves the right at all times to change the Game in the interim and/or to terminate it prematurely for reasons of its own, without the Participant being able to assert any rights against the Organiser.
24. This Game is subject to the laws of the Netherlands and the Dutch Advertising Code for Alcoholic Beverages. All disputes in relation to this Game shall be resolved by the courts in The Hague, The Netherlands.