DEADLINE: 31 July 2007
1. This contest is open to all Malaysian except employees of L’Oréal Malaysia and their associate companies, advertising agencies and member of their immediate families.
2. Malaysian citizens who are full time students from local/private universities/colleges aged 25 and below (as at 1st January 2007) are eligible to participate.
3. All submission must be written in English using a ballpoint pen.
4. Photocopies of this contest form are acceptable.
5. Only one (1) entry per person.
6. All participants must be present and available in Selangor, Malaysia throughout the duration of the competition. (1st July – 30th September 2007)
7. Contest starts on 1st July 2007 and ends on 31st July 2007.
8. Incomplete and/or illegible entry forms will be automatically disqualified. Proof of sending shall not constitute as proof of receipt.
9. Entries submission could be made during the road shows, online at http://www.purezone.com.my or snail mail to P.O Box 13639, 50815 Kuala Lumpur.
10. For entries that are too large to fit into a P.O Box, please call +(603) 2710 7652 for further assistance.
11. Closing date for all submissions is 31st of July 2007.
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. Selected finalist will be notified by post, call or email. All prizes must be claimed at the winners’ expense within 30 days of the mail notification. No claim of prizes will be entertained after this date.
14. L’Oréal Malaysia is not to be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected mail.
15. L’Oréal Malaysia reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of equivalent value without prior notice. Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. All fees incurred in relation to the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners upon collection of prizes.
16. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations and all decisions of L’Oréal Malaysia.