DEADLINE: 13 July 2007
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ‘E61i Contest’
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the “E61i Contest” (“the Contest”), which will be held from 1 June 2007 to 13 July 2007(“Period of Contest”).
2. By participating in the Contest, you agree to these Terms and Conditions that are applicable to your use of this site for the purposes of the Contest and the electronic exchange of data and possible electronic transactions between you and the organisers of the Contest. The organizers of the Contest are Nokia Pte Ltd of 438B Alexandra Road #07-00 Alexandra Technopark, Singapore 119968 (“Nokia”). Contact Person: Leonard Tan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Information on how to enter and on prizes forms part of the terms and conditions of the Contest.
4. You are deemed to be aware of the risks of failure associated with submission of personal information over the Internet and you accept and bear such risks. Nokia presumes that the email address and other particulars provided by the participant are correct, and rightfully belongs to the participant, and will not be responsible for any errors in this respect.
5. Entry is only open to participants of legal age (in accordance with the legislation of the relevant participant’s country/teritory) who are residents, permanent resident in any of the following countries being: Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Singapore. All employees of Nokia and their immediate families, and its agencies associated with the Contest are ineligible to enter.
6. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, participant must register, provide the correct answers to the questions posted on the Contest website and submit your answers online (all at www.nokiaforbusiness.com/apac/E61i) Eligible entries must be received no later than 12pm on 13 July 2007. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, ineligible or misdirected entries. All times stated shall be according to Singapore time (GMT +. More than one entry may be submitted by each participant. All entries will become and remain the property of Nokia.
Winner Selection & Notification
7. The judging and selection of the winners will take place on 18 July 2007. Three (3) winners will be selected based on the correct answers provided to the three questions posted on the Contest website. One (1) winner will stand a chance to win an instant prize by “spin the wheel” after answering the three questions posted on the website. The winners will be determined by Nokia in its sole discretion and such decision shall be final. No further correspondence shall be entertained.
8. The winners shall receive a Nokia E61i approximately USD700 (RRP). The winner, who won the Nokia E61i as an instant prize during the “spin the wheel” section, will not be qualified and eligible for the lucky draw to win another Nokia E61i. The winners will be responsible for making all arrangements for connection with a service provider and payment of all associated connection, access and call costs. Nokia reserves the right to substitute a suitable prize of similar value in the event any prize originally specified is not available for whatever reason.Nokia accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or for value.
9. The winner will be notified by email at the e-mail address provided at registration by the winner or by such other means as Nokia shall determine to be suitable. Nokia reserves the right to publish the name and particulars of the winner in the media and/or on Nokia’s website.
10. An email notifying the winner of his/her prize will include a request for his/her preferred mailing address. Winner must respond with his/her preferred mailing address within five (5) days of receipt failing which the winner shall forfeit the prize. In the event of such forfeiture, Nokia shall select another winner based on the selection criteria above. The prize shall be delivered to the winner at the address provided by the winner. Such delivery may be by courier service. Nokia shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in the delivery of the prize to the winner.
11. By submitting your information in the online registration form over the Internet, you hereby agree and consent to Nokia retaining and using all the data/information submitted by you in the registration form for its sales, marketing and promotional efforts and to the furnishing of such data/information to Nokia-related entities and their agents for such purposes. You are required to provide all requested information accurately. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate in the Contest. Nokia may also use your information to contact you in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information may be disclosed to relevant authority and winners’ names published as required under the relevant legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Nokia at the address set out above.
12. Nokia shall not be liable for any and all costs, charges, expenses, taxes, etc incurred by the participant in relation to participating in the Contest, collection/receipt and use of the prize which are to be bone by the participant including without limitation, the registration fees, airtime, ISP connection costs, etc.
13. Nokia makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Nokia is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential (including economic) losses by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Nokia, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Nokia or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
14. Nokia reserves the right to amend, withdraw or revise these terms and conditions and the prize at any time without notice and in such event Nokia shall not have any liability whatsoever. Persons who do not comply with these terms and conditions may be disqualified at Nokia’s absolute discretion.
15. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Nokia which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Nokia reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
16. Nokia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Contest.