Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all government servants in Malaysia.
2. This contest will be held for 1 year and divided into two categories.
3. Entries will be judged based upon
a) The correct answers
b) Enforced Policy
4. By entering this contest, each contestants are subject to the Terms and Conditions and the decisions made by Takaful Nasional Nasional Sdn. Berhad
5. Prizes does not include registration, insurance, road tax and other taxes
6. Winners will be notified by post and through announcement in selected newspapers
7. Winners are liable for the cost of transportation and any other related cost for the purpose of prize collection.
8. The organizer has the rights to change prizes within the same value without prior notice
9. Winners will be selected based on the contest forms received no later than 30th June 2007 (first phase) and 31st December 2007 (Second phase)
10. Winners for the bonanza prize will be selected from the combination of the first phase and second phase entries
11. Each winner is entitled to win ONE (1) prize throughout the promotion. Winners from first phase and second phase are not entitled to win the Bonanza prizes
12. Winners must comply with all Terms and Conditions set by Takaful Nasional Sdn. Berhad before claiming the prizes. Takaful Nasional Sdn. Berhad has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to contest security features without any reason or cause.
13. Decisions made by the organizer are final and binding. No correspondence (verbal and written) will be entertained.
Contest Dateline : 31st December 2007
Discuss about this contest here
Signing off for now..
eMenang.com – One Place Where You Can Find All The Malaysian Contests!!!