Mobil 1 and ESPN STAR Sports is giving you a chance to experience a once-in-a-lifetime Formula 1 experience in the 2007 Chinese Grand Prix!
That’s right! Top any of the two stages and you and a friend could be jet-setting to China to meet the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Team!
Invite your friends to play as well! They could just score you those additional bonus points!
US$1000 & Trip for two to the Chinese Grand Prix in 2007
Inclusive of Vodafone McLaren Mercedes exclusive garage tour, Grandstand seats, accommodation, economy class airfare.
How to Play:
Build your team consisting of three drivers and three constructors
For bonus points: Predict the driver who will clock the fastest lap, the number of drivers who complete the race and the order of the Top 3 drivers
The game is divided into two stages of seven races each.
Bonus prize winner is the player who scored the highest total points from both stages.
Stage one starts with the Australian GP! Registration is open now!
* Note that you are allowed only one log-in id. Users who activate multiple log-in ids will be disqualified. Contact us at email@example.com if you have multiple log-in ids and we will remove you accordingly.
Terms & Condditions
The Promoter and Operator of the 2007 Mobil 1 FantasyGP (“The Competition”) is ESPN STAR Sports, 151 Lorong Chuan, #03-01 New Tech Park, Singapore 556741 (“The Promoter”).
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between the entrants and the Promoter:-
1. All entrants warrant that they have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By making an entry in the 2007 Mobil 1 FantasyGP, entrants signal their complete acceptance and full understanding of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on these Terms and Conditions.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Applications to participate in the Competition must be made online via an official application form available from the ESPN STAR Sports’ Mobil 1 FantasyGP website and submitted therein by 2300HKT on the following dates (“Closing Dates”); a single application is sufficient to qualify an entrant for the current stage and latter stages inclusive.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition, entrants must be residents of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan (“The Territory”) and at least 16 years of age and must provide a valid telephone contact number, home postal address and e-mail address. In the event that any entrant is below 21 years of age, such entrant must obtain consent from his/her parent or legal guardian prior to entering the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify that such consent has been obtained at all times.
6. Employees of ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., ESPN, ESPN STAR Sports, STAR TV, the Walt Disney Company or any advertising agency or web company connected with ESPN STAR Sports or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. ESPN STAR Sports reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
8. ESPN STAR Sports reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, ESPN STAR Sports in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Promoter and Operator may in their absolute discretion refuse to accept an entry for any person or persons without giving a reason at any time.
10. An entry shall be disqualified where:-
a. ESPN STAR Sports has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
b. It is not received by the Promoter and Operator in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
11. The Promoter and Operator reserve the right to reject team names, which are deemed to be in the Promoter’s sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Rejected team names will be deleted and the team will appear as the manager’s name only. Entrants are advised to bear this in mind when naming the team.
12. Proof of dispatch cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter and Operator cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. Tie-breakers will be judged by ESPN STAR Sports in accordance to the terms and conditions set out in the How To Play page of the Mobil 1 FantasyGP website. In all matters, the decision of the judge shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. Prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the relevant Closing Dates. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein or within 28 days of publication on the ESPN STAR Sports website may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Only one prize per entrant per Stage will be awarded with all entrants eligible for the Grand Prize. Competition winners(s)’ names will be published on the Mobil 1 FantasyGP website.
15. Claims for prizes must be made via email within 7 days of notification. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. ESPN STAR Sports reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. In the event that ESPN STAR Sports and ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. are unable to secure the appropriate flights, tickets or accommodation for the 2007 Chinese Grand Prix (for whatever reason), ESPN STAR Sports and ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another of commensurate value at ESPN STAR Sports’ and ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.’s discretion. In the event of this substitution taking place, the Winner/s will hold ESPN STAR Sports and ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. harmless from any possible claim arising out of such substitution. The tour
is subject to availability and change by Vodafone McLaren Mercedes without prior notice or warning.
17. ESPN STAR Sports reserves the right to request written proof or residency and of age of any winner before the prize is dispatched.
18. In the event that any prize or receipt thereof incurs any tax liability, such tax is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
19. Actual prizes by ESS, and any of its sponsors, may differ from the models shown anywhere in or during the contest. Participants shall not make any claims or demands in this regard.
20.The Grand Prize winner and accompanying traveler should check with any relevant authorities regarding passport and visa requirements; it is the sole responsibility of winners and their companions to produce all requisite travel documentation. Travel and other insurance are not included and winners are strongly advised to take out insurance cover for all appropriate risks. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements specified on the Prizes page of the Mobil 1 FantasyGP website are at the sole expense of winners and/or their companions.
21. On notification, the Grand Prize winner and accompanying traveler will receive a Liability Release Form (prepared by ESPN STAR Sports releasing, wherever permitted by law, Sponsor(s), ESPN STAR Sports, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from responsibility or liability for claims in respect of such holiday) for the winner and companion(s) (if applicable) all of which must be properly completed and returned in accordance with the instructions in the notification letter to arrive by no later than 14 days after the date ESPN STAR Sports posts the notification. Failure to comply in any respect with this requirement will result in the holiday being withheld and the winner’s entry for that Draw becoming void, whereupon ESPN STAR Sports may (but shall not be required to) reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn from that Draw.
22. In the event that the Grand Prize winner is below 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian. In addition, such parent or legal guardian will be required to complete and return a Liability Release Form as indicated above.
23.All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc. as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
24. The winner and all accompanying travelers must travel together at all times. For avoidance of doubt, they shall all travel on the same arrival and departure flights.
25. Neither the Promoter and Operator not any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any event of Force Majeure, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
26. By entering, participants agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Sponsor(s), the Promoter and Operator, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance or user of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Data Protection and Publicity
27. Entry to the Competition constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the names and addresses, team selections, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of entrants in any publicity at its discretion. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and ESPN STAR Sports and ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
28. Unless otherwise indicated, ESPN STAR Sports shall deem the information voluntarily supplied non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. ESPN STAR Sports is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. And other third parties without limitation.
29. This Competition and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.
30. Each entrant is fully responsible for ensuring that his/her participation in the Competition is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which he or she is a citizen and/or resides, and/or happens to be at the time that the application is made. Neither the Promoter nor its servants or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any entrant’s participation.
More Info Here
Signing off for now..
eMenang.com – One Place Where You Can Find All The Malaysian Contests!!!