Join Lay’s United Contest to stand a chance to win Football Jacket. This contest just running Exclusive at Giant.
If you buy 2 bags of LAY’s (184gms each) or Ruffles (184gms each) in a single purchase receipt from any Giant/Cold Storage outlets in Peninsular Malaysia, you are eligible to join this contest
The consumer is then required to send a picture of the receipt together with completing the slogan “Lay’s adds flavours to football because………….” through whatsapp to +60147122138 during the Contest Period.
The slogan can only be in English and can have a maximum of 20 words.
The Contest will be judged by independent panel of judges based on the creativity of the slogan with relevance to the Contest.
Only 30 winners will be selected for this Contest and final decision cannot be disrupted. source
Contest Duration: June 1st, 2018 and ends at 12 midnight on 15 July 2018
Terms & Conditions
1.This Lay’s United Contest (“Contest”) is jointly organized by PepsiCo (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and Giant (“Organizer”).
2. This Contest commences at 12:00am on June 1st, 2018 and ends at 12 midnight on July 15th, 2018 (Malaysian time) and is subject to extension by the Organizers. Entries received after 12 midnight of July 15th, 2018 (“Contest Period”) will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
1. In order to participate in the Contest the consumer has to buy 2 bags of LAY’s (184gms each) or Ruffles (184gms each) in a single purchase receipt from any Giant/Cold Storage outlets in Peninsular Malaysia. The consumer is then required to send a picture of the receipt together with completing the slogan “Lay’s adds flavours to football because………….” through whatsapp to +60147122138 during the Contest Period.
2. The slogan can only be in English and can have a maximum of 20 words.
3. The Contest will be judged by independent panel of judges based on the creativity of the slogan with relevance to the Contest. Only thirty (30) winners will be selected for this Contest and final decision cannot be disrupted
4. Participation into this Contest is deemed acceptance of the T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at this webpage. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
5. Employees of PepsiCo and its related corporations (“ETIKA/DKSH”) or of PepsiCo’s partners and/or sponsors for the Contest or of Giant, and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
6. Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by Organizer) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
7. Organizer reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Organizers will endeavour to hold the final selection on or after the closing date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the selection by another mode in such circumstances as PepsiCo may deem appropriate.
10. Each participant may submit multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once. However, for Contests based on receipt submission, each participant can enjoy more than one winning chance IF his/her winning entries are based on different receipts.
11. The size and colour of the prize is at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
12. The pictures of prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/ TVC’s, packs etc. are only representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions.
13. For this Contest that uses a WhatsApp system, the cost of data (with GST) will be charged to the customer’s prepaid or mobile phone bill. Participants below the age of 18 years must seek parental consent. WhatsApp sent via automated applications on or from computers, mobile apps or any kind of device are ineligible for the contest. If you are unable to send your entry via WhatsApp, you could have not activated the Data services. Please contact your telecommunication service provider or other provider that you have subscribed your mobile service from. Please note that WhatsApp entries sent via automated applications on or from computers, mobile apps or any kind of device are disqualified for the contest.
14. Upon selection of the Contest winners, Participants for the Contest will be contacted through the mobile number that participants used to send the WhatsApp entry and must satisfy all verification requirements before being declared the winner. If a participant cannot be contacted or fails to respond after 2 calls made by Organizer, within 24 hours from the first call, this participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected. Winners will receive a letter to collect their prize. PepsiCo’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. PepsiCo’s decision at all stages of the Contest is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by PepsiCo concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
15. By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that:
1. any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to PepsiCo for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes PepsiCo may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided PepsiCo with consent;
2. PepsiCo may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in PepsiCo publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
3. the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in PepsiCo without further compensation.
16. Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of Organizer, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
17. Organizer and/or sponsors for the Contest shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
19. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport number and the original receipt must be legible for the purpose of verification & audit. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after two (2) months of the announcement of the winners will be forfeited.
20. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.