PONEY Baby & Kids Clothing is constantly up-to-date with the latest trend forecasts on clothing style, qualities, colors and patterns. PONEY is a sought-after brand with superior standard and worth; each piece is created in the finest details with contemporary design and vibrant colors.
PONEY caters to both boys and girls, from newborn to toddler to kids
In this week, It’s FINAL WEEK for PONEY The Amazing 9ifts Contest. If you have or want Spend a minimum of RM200 in any PONEY boutiques/counters/outlets from 26 – 31 Jan 2015. Don’t throw away the receipt because you can use the receipt to join PONEY lucky draw, where you will stand a chance to win iPhone 6 worth RM2,399 from PONEY.
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM200 in any PONEY boutiques/counters/outlets from 26 – 31 Jan 2015.
Step 2: Click http://bit.ly/TheAmazing9iftsWeek9.
Step 3: Fill in your particulars.
Step 4: Upload a clear photo of your receipt (entry must be submitted within 26 – 31 Jan 2015. Submission closes on 31 Jan 2015, 11.59pm).
*Purchases made are excluded Poney Online Store. Participants can submit unlimited entries; however, you must make new purchases and submit your new receipt photo. No duplicate of the same receipt is allowed. Must retain receipt for verification purpose. 1 winner will be selected randomly on a weekly basis to determine the eligibility for the weekly prize.
WINNER WEEK 8 SELECTED
One (1) winner will be selected randomly from the Entries on a weekly basis to determine the eligibility for the weekly prize. There are nine (9) weekly prizes to be won by nine (9) weekly winners throughout the Contest Period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORGANIZER & ELIGIBILITY
1. PONEY “#The Amazing 9ifts” Contest (“Contest”) is organised by PONEY
GARMENTS SDN. BHD. (Co. No. 259239-U) (“Organizer”) and is open to all
Malaysian citizens aged eighteen (18) years old and above.
2. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
(i) Employees of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related
companies) and their immediate family members; and
(ii) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or
promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and
related companies), and their immediate family members.
1. This Contest will run from 1 December 2014 to 31 January 2015 (Malaysian time)
(“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Contest Period
at any time without prior notice. All entries received out of the Contest Period will
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. To participate, participant must possess a valid Facebook account (“Account”)
with www.facebook.com (“Website”). Please refer to the Website’s Data Use
Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and the Community Standards
contained therein, which will bind the members and users of the Website when
participating in this Contest.
2. Participants must then log on to the Organizer’s Facebook Page at
www.facebook.com/PONEY1992 (“PONEY Page”) and “Like” the PONEY
Page to become fans. Participants are advised to read through and understand the
conditions before becoming fans of PONEY Page.
3. Participants are required to look out for a wall post posted on PONEY Page that
calls for the Contest’s entry.
4. To participate in this Contest, participants are required to click on and accept the
PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook App, then enter the required contact
information, affirmatively agree to the terms and conditions stated therein and
submit a photo of the receipt as proof of purchase (“Entry”).
5. Each participant can submit unlimited Entries. Once submitted, Entry cannot be
modified, deleted or cancelled. In the event of duplicate submissions of the same
Entry from different Accounts, the first submitted Entry will be treated as a valid
Entry based on the time of receipt.
6. In order to participate in this Contest, each Entry submitted must complete the
aforementioned steps. Any incomplete Entries or Entries that do not meet the
requirements set by the Organizer will be automatically disqualified.
1. One (1) winner will be selected randomly from the Entries on a weekly basis to
determine the eligibility for the weekly prize. There are nine (9) weekly prizes to
be won by nine (9) weekly winners throughout the Contest Period.
2. Participants may send in as many Entries as possible, but each participant can
only win one (1) prize.
1. The selected winners will be contacted via telephone within three (3) working
days from the drawing date. Winners will also receive an email or a private
message or a tag on the comment posted on the PONEY Page by the Organizer.
Selected winner is required to respond to the Organizer based on the instruction
provided in such email or private message or tag within five (5) days from date of
notification (“Grace Period”) to complete a verification process. Under such
verification process, the selected winner is required to send a private message to
PONEY Page detailing his/her full name (as registered in NRIC), NRIC number,
valid email address, mobile number and address (collectively, “Information”). In
the event the selected winner fails to respond within the Grace Period, he/she will
be disqualified from the Contest.
2. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of notification
from any PONEY , PONEY ENFANTS and BABY PONEY boutiques dedicated
by the Organizer). All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited automatically. Prizes
must be collected in person or an authorized representative of the winner by
providing a photocopy of the NRIC of the winner unless otherwise advised by the
3. The Organiser reserves its absolute right to substitute any of the prizes with that
of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “as is
where is” basis and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or
voucher, in part or in full.
4. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or
providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability,
mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their
participation in this Contest, redemption and/or utilization of the prizes.
2. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other
costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest
and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or
destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member
communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone
network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems
or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. The PONEY Page and PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook App are provided
on an “as is where is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law,
the Organizer expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, including, but not
limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
The Organizer cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific
results from use of the PONEY Page and PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook
App. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from or through
the PONEY Page and PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook App shall create
any warranty not expressly stated herein.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and
acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the
Organizer. The Organizer shall have the exclusive right to use and/or publish the
Entry and Information submitted, in any way it deems fit for any advertising and
trade promotional purposes without further notice to the participants. The
participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation for the
usage and/or publication. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be
edited for judging purposes. The Organizer will publish the participants’
submissions in PONEY Page.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the
event it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or
corrupted due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable
control of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission
process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of
Access of the PONEY Page and PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook App. The
Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the participant from this Content who it
reasonable suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and
conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any
individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities
harmful to this online Contest, the Contest submission process and/or the PONEY
Page and PONEY #The Amazing 9ifts Facebook App.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules &
Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the
2. This Rules & Regulations are prepared in English only.
3. The Organiser’s decisions are final and conclusive; no correspondence thereon
will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Rules &
5. This Rules & Regulations shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with
the applicable laws of Malaysia. If any provisions of these terms are held by a
court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, the remainder of the
terms will remain in full force and effect.
1. The Organizer shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure
in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service
Provider and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and efficient
Internet and/or telecommunication services.
If you have any question about this contest ask HERE