- Easy to win?
- Easy to join?
- Cool prize?
Lets Join Staedtler Love You Mom Contest and you stand a chance to win fabulous prizes for you and for mom. Find out below how you can win awesome prizes for mom by joining the LOVE YOU MOM contest this back-to-school:
How To Join:
Honestly i don’t know how contest mechanics, so i can’t explain step by step.Please read terms & condition below for detail or ask at they Facebook.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Malaysian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required to also include his/her name and other information in the entry form as evidence of consent to the minor entering this contest.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Organizer, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Contest commences at 9:00am on 8/10/2013 and ends at close of business (for purchases) and at 11.59pm (for online entries) on 31/01/2014 and at last mail received (for mail entries) on 31/01/2014 (“Contest Period”). A total of forty-nine (49) pairs of prize draws (one for ‘Mom’ and one for ‘Child’) will be conducted for entries received at the end of the Contest Period. All winners will be announced on the 10/02/2014
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any STAEDTLER® product/s from any participating store nationally between 8/10/2013 and close of business on 31/01/2014 and submit the proof of purchase. For the sake of clarity, this contest permits one receipt per entry. Participants who duplicate or repeat their proof of purchase will not be eligible for entry into this contest.
7. To receive an entry into the contest, individuals must then complete one of the following entry methods during the entry period for the relevant Contest Prize Draw (as specified in Clause 13):
a) Online Entry: visit the Organizer’s website at www.staedtler.com.my , follow the prompts to the contest entry page, provide all of the requested information (including uploading the clear image of the proof of purchase and answering the question: What is your favourite STAEDTLER product?), and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received by the online entries close date for the relevant Contest Prize Draw. Final entries close at 11.59pm on 31/01/2014;
b) Online Entry: visit the Organizer’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/StaedtlerMalaysia , follow the prompts to the contest entry page, provide all of the requested information (including uploading the clear image of the proof of purchase and answering the question: What is your favourite STAEDTLER product?), and submit the fully completed entry form so that
it is received by the online entries close date for the relevant Contest Prize Draw. Final entries close at 11.59pm on 31/01/2014
c) Mail Entry: Individuals must fully complete the printed official entry form (found in bookstores and supermarkets), ensuring to provide all of the requested information (including attaching original proof of purchase and answering the question:
What is your favourite STAEDTLER product?) and send the fully completed entry form to the below address:
LOVE YOU MOM BY STAEDTLER
STAEDTLER MARKETING SDN. BHD.
Lot 8, Jalan P10/10, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi,
Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Final mail entries close at last mail received on 31/01/2014. Entry via mail is only available to individuals who make a purchase from a participating store that is displaying printed official entry forms.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and © unrecognised proof of purchase will be deemed invalid. For the sake of clarity, individuals can submit one (1) entry for every STAEDTLER® product purchased during the Contest Period.
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Organizer, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a STAEDTLER® product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Contest Period but prior to entry.
10. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Organizer’s discretion.
Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. A total of forty-nine (49) pairs of prize draws (one for ‘Mom’ and one for ‘Child’) will be conducted for the entries received during the Contest Period. All draws will take place at the STAEDTLER Malaysia Headquarters at 10:00am on the 3/02/2014.
Winners will be announced on the 10/02/2014
• Grand Prize – 1 (One) Perodua Myvi Ezi 2013 High-specs 1.3 Auto Metallic Silver (Announcement of Grand Prize winner will be on 10th February 2014)
• The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a separate draw out of the 48 winners from the Prize draws
15. Contest prizes:
• The organizer will not be responsible for postage costs, travel costs or any other costs incurred by entrants of the
competition or attendants of the projected events, howsoever those costs are incurred.
• There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, in whole or in part.
• The prizes are not transferable. The organizer reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative prize of the same or similar value or specifications should circumstances beyond the organizer’s control make this necessary
• This contest is organized solely by STAEDTLER Malaysia and is not affiliated to any other brands (prizes) and Facebook
16. Notification to Winners
• All successful entries will be acknowledged/notified via e-mail stating that their online entry and/or mail entry have been received by the Organizer.
• Winners will be notified via e-mail and phone call by the organizer within 14 days after announcement of winning.
• Should there be no response from the winners by the requested date; the winning status may be revoked.
• Winners will be requested by the organizer to submit the original proof of purchase (original receipt). Failure to do so will revoke the winning status.
• Winners will be announced on 10/02/2014
17. Take part in the LOVE YOU MOM contest and give back to the underprivileged children
• This contest is in support of the ‘I LOVE LEARNING’ campaign by STAEDTLER Malaysia
• All of the winners from the LOVE YOU MOM contest not only will receive fantastic prizes from the prize draw, for each prize the winners (Mom and Child) receive they also will give away a special STAEDTLER stationery kit to the underprivileged children in the country via the I LOVE LEARNING campaign
• The I LOVE LEARNING campaign is a brainchild of STAEDTLER Malaysia with the below objectives:
a) To give access for underprivileged children to own basic tools for their education – stationeries (colour pencils, pencils, crayons, eraser, ruler, sharpener)
b) To instill and encourage education and interest towards learning amongst the underprivileged children in the country
• The I LOVE LEARNING campaign will commence in March 2014