Show your skills by building and remodeling your dream home. Auction it to see how many bids you get. The top five homes with the most number of bids each month will stand a change to win attractive prizes up to RM 10,000.
Before play this game you must like Allianz Malaysia Facebook page. Then fill in your details to start playing or go directly to the other tabs for other options.
How to Play?
|1.||Build your dream home on an empty plot of land and Publish it to get the most number of “bids” as possible for your home.|
|2.||Answer a question correctly and you will be awarded FREE Allianz Home Shield insurance for this home that you would be auctioning. Be cautious, a wrong answer could spell disaster.|
|3.||Once you get your Allianz Home Shield insurance, you can Publish your home. The home with the most “bids” will stand a chance to win attractive prizes.|
|4.||You can build more homes to increase your chances to win. Just invite 20 friends for an extra plot of land and AZ$1 million. You can obtain a maximum of five lands with AZ$1 million each.|
Contest Period: 01 January 2013 to 31 Mac 2013
Allianz Home Shield Policy
Allianz Home Shield Policy
Allianz Home Shield Policy
Terms and Condition
“Shield Your Home” Contest – Terms and Conditions
- The “Shield Your Home” Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is organized by Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”), which shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of the Contest.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents of Malaysia who are above 18 years of age (hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”).
- The Contest is not open to employees and agents of Allianz Malaysia Berhad, Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad, and members of their immediate family. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, adopted child or step-child, parent, adoptive parent, step-parent, grandparent, adoptive grandparent and step-grandparent.
- The Contest Period will run from 01/01/2013 at “00:00:01” and ends on 31/03/2013 at “23:59:59” (Malaysian time).
- The Organizer reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- Each participant has to follow the steps below to enter the “Shield Your Home” Contest:
- He/she must register as a member of the Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com ). The Contest registration is via the Allianz Malaysia Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/AllianzMalaysia).
- He/she must first “Like” the Allianz Malaysia Facebook Page.
- He/she has to click on the “Register” button on the Welcome Page and register his/her personal particulars before proceeding to play the game.
- Having registered, he/she has to click on the “Play Now” button on the “How to Play” page. A plot of land and Allianz Dollars (“AZ$”) “worth” 1 million will be awarded to the participant for building a home.
- To publish the home, the participant must answer a question correctly to get Allianz Home Shield Insurance cover and his/her home will be protected. However, the wrong answer could spell a disaster.
- Having been awarded Allianz Home Shield Insurance cover, the participant can then publish his/her home. The home with the most “Like”s in a month will win the prizes to be awarded for that particular month by the Organizer.
- The Contest will run for a duration of three (3) months. Every month, the Organizer will select five (5) monthly winners.
- The top five entries with the highest number of “Like”s will be awarded the contest prizes as the Organizer shall at its sole discretion determine.
- The Winners for each month willbe announced on the Allianz Malaysia Facebook page as well as Allianz Malaysia website page.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or other monetary value or other benefits in kind.
- The Winners will be contacted via email or telephone based on the particulars provided during the submission of entry.
- The Winners will have to come to the Head Office of Allianz Malaysia Berhad to collect the prizes awarded. The Winners must present their original NRIC or any other form of identity verification document issued by the Malaysian Authority. Should the Winner(s) be unable to confirm and authenticate his/her identity, the Winner(s) will automatically be deemed as disqualified and a new winner will be chosen by the Organizer at its absolute sole discretion. The Winner can however appoint a representative to collect his/her prize on their behalf with a letter of authorization with full particulars of the representative stated and duly signed by the Winner together with a copy of the Winner’s NRIC or other form of identification issued by the Malaysian Authority.
- All the prizes must be collected within one (1) month from the date of being notified of winning the prize. All uncollected prizes will be automatically forfeited with further reference to the Winner concerned after the expiry of the said one (1) month’s period.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to change or exchange the prize to another item of similar value at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final in regard to all aspects of the Contest, including the determination of the winners, etc. No correspondences or appeals on the Contest related matters will be entertained.
For detail and want join visit here .