- Easy to win?
- Easy to join?
- Cool prizes?
Want these exclusive Michelin branded vintage car models? Just join the “My Favorite Michelin” contest now and win!
Terms & Conditions
1. Organizers & Eligibility
• 1.1 My Favorite Michelin [the “Contest”] is organized by Michelin Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”).
• 1.2 This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid NRIC aged 18 years and above as of 25 June 2012.
• 1.3 The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
o 1.3.1 Employees of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
o 1.3.2 Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
• 2.1 This Contest will run from 28 June 2012 to 27 July 2012 (1730 hours) – “Submission Period”. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Submission at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Submission Period shall automatically be disqualified.
3. Contest Mechanics, Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
• 3.1 To participate in this Contest, participants are required to submit only photos of them posing with their car and Michelin tyres with a caption. (Submission Material).
• 3.2 Any submission that does not follow the criteria above will be automatically disqualified.
• 3.3 The Submission Material must not contain the following:-
• 3.4 Offensive, racist, politically, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
o 3.4.1 Suggests any form of illegal activity, conducts that are abusive, threatening, obscene, and/or pornographic.
o 3.4.2 Copyrighted or trademarked content belonging to a third party.
o 3.4.3 Advertising for other products, services or websites apart from Michelin products.
• 3.5 Contestants must be the owner of the Submission Material or be legally authorized by the owner to submit them on his or her behalf.
• 3.6 Any incomplete, incorrect or late entries will automatically be disqualified.
• 4.1. The prizes for this Contest consist of the (3) prizes: Vintage miniature model of Peugeot 202, Vintage miniature model of Citroen Mehari 1969 and Vintage miniature model of Citroen 3CV
• 4.2. The Organizer’s decision on all awards of prizes shall be final and binding on the Contestants.
• 4.3. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with a prize of equal value, at any time without prior notice or consent. All prizes will be awarded at its current state and cannot be exchanged. The pictures of the prizes shown are for illustration purposes only.
5. Judging Criteria
• 5.1.The Organizer will select the winners based on the following criteria:
o 5.1.1. Creativity, Relevancy, Effort, Promotion of Michelin Branding, Quality of photo, Originality (100%)
• 5.2.The Organizer’s decision on the selection of winners is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
6. Liability & Responsibility
• 6.1 to the extend allowed by law, The Organizer, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with this Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from this Contest resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s). Participants shall not bring any claims or actions against the Organizer or its related and associated companies, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
• 6.2 All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the participant.
7. Right of Organizer
• 7.1 All entries will be the property of the Organizer and participant shall not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at anytime. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees that the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of winners as material for advertising and/or trade publicity purposes without payment or prior notice. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
• 7.2 The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of the Organizer.
• 7.3 The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.