- Easy to win?
- Easy to join?
- Cool prizes?
Hey Durex fans We’ve got a Game On contest running this month with really attractive prizes. Check it out!
Terms & Conditions
1. DUREX Game On SMS Contest will run from 1st June 2012 to 1st July 2012 (“Contest Period”). Reckitt Benckiser (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period.
2. This contest is open to all subscribers of prepaid and postpaid services of Celcom, Digi and/or Maxis who are residents of Malaysia, above 18 years of age (as at 1st June 2012) except the employees (and their immediate families) of the Organiser, their distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies.
3. To participate in the contest:
a. Type (DUREX)<space>(Guardian receipt number)<space>(IC number)<space>(answer to question)<space>(name) and</space></space></space></space> SMS to 32632.
b. Example: DUREX 3331 901111012345 True Albert Lee
c. Retain original sales receipt with matching date of receipt and receipt amount as proof of purchase.
d. Participants can send in as many entries via SMS as they wish.
i. Every purchase of participating DUREX product(s) is eligible for one SMS entry only.
ii. Participants shall be permitted to participate in the contest via the use of mobile phones only.
iii. Each day, the contest begins at 12.00am and ends at 11.59pm.
iv. Participants will be charged 30 sen for each SMS received. The charges are in addition to the standard SMS fee charged by the participant’s mobile phone operator.
4. There are two tiers to this contest:
a. Weekly Prize x 1 x 4:
i) All the qualified entries received during the Contest Week will be divided by 2 to derive the winning serial number for the prize. The winning serial number will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division. For example, if the total entries received is 4,001, then the total will be divided by 2 to derive the winning serial number 2000. Qualified entry 2000 will win the Weekly Prize.
b. Daily Prize x 1 x 28:
i) All the qualified entries received during the Contest Day will be divided by 2 to derive the winning serial number for the prize. The winning serial number will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division. For example, if the total entries received is 501, then the total will be divided by 2 to derive the winning serial number 250. Qualified entry 250 will win the Daily Prize.
c. The eligible winners will be contacted via telephone. Should the first attempt to call the winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant e.g. where qualified 250th participant could not be contacted, qualified 249th participant will be contacted. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The eligible winners will be required to submit the original sales receipt within three (3) working days as proof of purchase in order to win.
5. The first (1) week of the contest begins from 1st June 2012 to 10th June 2012.
6. All prizes will be couriered to winners at the address provided within two (2) months from the date of notification.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
8. Winners shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this contest
and/or usage and/or redemption of their prizes.
9. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
10. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Organiser and its agencies to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
11. The Organiser and the companies involved in this SMS contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveriesand/or interruptions of SMS messages sent and these companies shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use ofthe mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with this contest.
12. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Rules and Regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
13. Judges’ decision is final. Correspondence will not be entertained.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice.