- Easy to win?
- Easy to join?
- Cool prizes?
ASTRO CUSTOMER REWARDS AND NICKELODEON BRING YOU IWATCH IWIN CONTEST!
Keep your eyes here on Nickelodeon Channel 612 from June 11th till 18th between 12 to 3 pm. Look out for the eyes that popping out of screen, tell us who’s eyes you see each day and how many times they pop up.
The FASTEST with CORRECT ANSWERS submitted Astro customers with subscription to Kids Pack will stand a chance to win the New iPad and RM200 worth of bookstore vouchers.
Closing date is 18th June 2012 at 4pm.
Nickelodeon: June iWatch iWin Contest
Grand Prize: 1 Winner daily with 1 New iPad
Consolation Prizes: 4 Winners daily each get RM200 worth of bookstore vouchers
Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
MEASAT BROADCAST NETWORK SYSTEMS SDN BHD
Name of Giveaway Campaign
Nickelodeon: June IWatch IWin Contest
Brief Description of Programme
All Active Astro customers with a subscription to the Kids Pack are eligible to take part in this Contest and stand a chance to win great Prizes.
Eligible Contestants are required to tune in to Nickelodeon (Channel 612) from 12pm – 3pm during the Contest Period as set out in Clause 9 below.
For each day during the aforesaid period, one (1) character’s eye(s) shall intermittently pop-up at the corner of the screen whilst other programmes are being aired between 12pm to 3pm during the Contest Period (hereinafter known as the Pop-up).
The character’s eye(s) will be different for each day of the Contest Period and only one (1) character’s eye(s) shall be aired for a particular day.
Contestants are required to:-
1) identify which characters eye(s) appear in the Pop-up; and
2) count the number of times the Pop-up appears on air on Channel 612
and submit the answers to both questions to the prescribed Mode as set out in Clause 13 below.
Interested Astro customers are required to log on to www.astro.com.my/customerrewards to register and participate in the campaign.
- Subject to other criteria set out below and in the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions, the Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens of the Age of Eligibility below who are subscribed to the Kids Pack as at 11 June 2012 and their immediate family members*.
- Contestants shall also be Active Astro customers.
“Active Astro customer” means a subscriber of the Astro Service and whose account is current and active with no outstanding payments due and owing to Astro and who has not breached the Astro subscription agreement nor given any instructions to terminate and /or suspend his/her subscription to the Astro Service as at the date of winner notification. Winners must remain active Astro customers until the date of collection of prizes
*immediate family members means spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters
(a) Employees of Astro Malaysia Holdings Sdn Bhd and their *immediate family members; and
(b) Employees of Nickelodeon Asia Holdings Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries and their *immediate family members.
*as defined in Clause 5 above.
Age of Eligibility
5 years and above as at 11 June 2012.
Where the Age of Eligibility permits participation of Contestants under the age of 18 years old, the Contestant must obtain the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to receive the Prize. The Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
The Organiser does not charge for the giveaway campaign entries submitted by Participants.
The Contest shall be held from 11 June 2012 to 18 June 2012 (4.00pm).
The Organiser reserves the right to amend, postpone or re-schedule the Giveaway Campaign Period or any of the dates thereof at its sole discretion.
Language of Campaign
The Giveaway Campaign will be organized in the English language. Entries submitted in any other language will be rejected by the Organiser.
- Step 1
- Log on to www.astro.com.my/customerrewards
- Click on Nickelodeon: June IWatch IWin Contest promo icon to enter the Contest page.
- Step 2
- Complete all personal particulars as requested.
- Answer all questions as stated in Clause 4 above;
- Read and understand the Terms and Conditions;
- Check the Terms & Conditions acknowledgement box at the contest page and
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration.
The Organiser shall be entitled to request to sight the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification and validation.
For each day of the Contest Period, all entries for a particular day must be received by the Organiser on or before 4:00pm. Entries received after 4.00pm on 18 June 2012 will not be eligible for the Contest.
Entries received before the commencement of the Contest Period and after the stipulated Entry Deadline will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for Prizes.
1. Via website
Selection of Winners
Contest Winners will be chosen on a daily basis whereby Winner selection is based on the fastest entry by the Contestant with the correct answers to both questions, as determined by the Organiser, whose decision shall be final.
Grand Prize X 8 [1 Winner daily]
- New iPad 16GB WIFI
Consolation Prize X 32 [4 Winners daily]
- RM 200 worth of Bookstore Vouchers per Winner
Notification of winners
The Contest Winners will be announced and published by the Organiser on a daily basis on the Organiser’s website at www.astro.com.my/customerrewards and on Nickelodeon (Channel 612), whereby the announcement and publication of such shall be made on the following day subsequent to the day when Contestants are required to submit their Contest Entries.
For example, the Contest Winners announced and published on 12 June 2012 are based on the winning entries from 11 June 2012, as determined by the Organisers.
Winners are required to redeem their Prizes on or before 17 August 2012 after Notification of Winners as set out in Clause 17 above. Prizes not collected within the Collection Period shall be forfeited.
Measat Broadcast Network Systems Sdn Bhd
All Asia Broadcast Centre
Technology Park Malaysia
57000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1. Eligible participants may enter multiple entries in this campaign. However, each Astro account is only entitled to one prize. Any subsequent wins for this Campaign, even if declared by the Organiser will be automatically void.
2. Contest Winners or their parent/ legal guardian must remain an Active Astro customer with a subscription to the Astro Kids Pack at the time of Collection of Prizes, failing which Winners will be disqualified from the Contest and any Prize won will be forfeited.
3. Contestants will not be eligible to win Prizes in this Contest if he/she has won any form of Prizes in any other Contest organized by the Organiser in the past two (2) months from the Notification of Winners
4. Contest Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian when collecting Prizes. If the parent or legal guardian were to collect the Prize without the presence of their child, the Organiser shall be entitled to request to sight the Winner’s original Identity Card or its copy or the original Birth Certificate or its copy for verification and validation purposes. Failure to produce either of the requisite documents/materials or any other documents thereto shall result in the disqualification of the Contestant from winning the Prize and the Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall bear no liability whatsoever vis a vis the Contestants or Winners.
The Basic Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all contestants who participate in this Contest (“Contestants”). The definitions in the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Basic Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between the Basic Contest Terms and the Contest Standard Terms and Conditions, the Basic Terms shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
Entry and participation in the Contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by the Contestants of the Terms and Conditions.