Stand a chance to win more than RM80,000 worth of prizes including the new iPad for you and 20 of your best friends!
How to Enter the “Burger King Malaysia Frenz with Benefits Contest”:
● “Burger King Malaysia Frenz with Benefits Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by “Cosmo Restaurants Sdn Bhd” (“Organiser”).
● The Contest period is from 15 May 2012 – 15 June 2012.
● This Contest is open to “Malaysians aged 18 and above as of 8 May 2012” (“Contestant”). If the Contestant is under the age of 18 years, the Contestant must obtain the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian in prior to participation in order to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to receive the Prize. The Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to require proof of parental/guardian consent should the winner determined under the terms and conditions of this contest be under the age of 18.
● To join the Contest, Contestants are required to “Like” Burger King Facebook Fan Page. Thereafter, they will be eligible to take part and create Social Circles.
● Each Social Circle will only be activated once all its members return to the Contest Page to accept the invitation.
● Each Contestants of a complete Social Circle will be rewarded with 1 point. For more detailed Contest mechanics, please click on the “Get Social Now’ button on the Contest homepage.
● Contestants must submit their full details for the purpose of winner announcement. Invalid contact details will be considered void and Contestants will not be eligible to claim any prizes from the Organiser.
● The Organiser reserves the right to retract, remove and ban dishonest/fraudulent/spam entries.
● This Contest is in no way associated or endorsed by Facebook.
● This Contest is in no way associated or endorsed by Apple Inc. All trademarks are owned by their respective brand owners.
● All Contestants agree and acknowledge that Facebook will not be responsible or accountable for the use of this application.
● Facebook is not liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses that any party may suffer and/or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and/or prize(s)/voucher(s).
● All information provided by participants or users of this Contest application will be directed to Burger King Malaysia, not to Facebook.
• Social Circles – The Organisers nickname for groups of Contestants that will compete in this Contest for the prizes. A Social Circle at any time will consist of a maximum of 21 Frenz.
• Frenz – The Organisers nickname for individual Contestants in this Contest.
Conditions for “Like Now” mechanisms
By clicking the “Like Now” button and submitting the contest entry form, the Contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and that the decision of the Organiser and judges are final and binding in all respects.
Winners & Prizes
■ The Organiser will inform all winners via email / telephone as per provided upon entry.
■ Winners will walk away with winnings worth a total of RM80,000.
– Grand Prize – The Top Social Circle with the highest collected points will win The New iPad for each of its 21 Frenz in the Social Circle.
– 5 Top Social individual Contestants with the most collected individual points for the entire Contest period will each win 1 Canon IXUS 115 H5.
– 50 Awesome Social Circles i.e.: the Social Circle with the 2nd – 51st highest collected points – Will win 1 week’s worth of Burger King® burgers for each of its 21 Frenz in the Social Circle. i.e.: 7 burgers per Frenz
■ Each Contestant is only eligible to win one prize for the entire campaign period and this will be the higher value item automatically.
■ In an event of a tie, a tie breaker will be applied at the full discretion of the Organiser to determine the outright winner. The tie breaker will be revealed in the event of a tie and will be announced by the Organiser post Contest period.
■ Acceptance of the prizes indicates the full acknowledgement and agreement of this Contest’s terms and conditions.
■ Winners are required to provide documented proof of identification when claiming their prizes.
■ Winners will be required to pick up their winnings from a location in Malaysia which will be specified at a later date.
Disclaimers and Conditions
The Organiser and its affiliated entities and any persons employed by any of the foregoing, are not responsible and shall not be liable for any losses / injuries or any kind resulting from lost, incomplete, late, damaged, delayed, garbled or misdirected entries inability to access the contest site; difficulties, communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, server; failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication, traffic congestion or for any technical problem which may cause the submission to be disrupted or corrupted; any damage to entrants or any third person’s computer and/or wireless device, and/or its contents related to or resulting from this promotion; any submission that is not in compliance with these official Rules (such entries to be deemed disqualified), nor any other loss directly or indirectly caused by participation in this promotion or related entries.
The Organiser, in their sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or modify this Contest and the Contest Terms & Conditions, at any time.
The Organiser and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors provide this service on a “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, whether express or implied. The Organiser and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors specifically disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, no advice or information obtained (whether orally or written) by the Contestants from the Organiser shall create any warranty.
Liability & Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident [including death] resulting from their participation in this Contest, redemption and/or usage of the goods.
2. All costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the goods are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website.
4. The Website and Facebook Apps is provided on an “as is” basis and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organiser expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organiser cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website and Facebook Apps. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The Contestant hereby undertake to the Organiser that they shall indemnify and keep the Organiser indemnified from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, penalties, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) which the Organiser may suffer, incur or sustain as a result of or in consequence of or in relation to any breaches of any of the representations, warranties, undertakings and terms contained in these terms and conditions of use.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are held unenforceable, then such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The Organiser reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest for any reason, without notice, at any time. The Organiser also reserves the right to alter the provisions of these terms and conditions regarding the Contest at any time without further notification to the participants.
1. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give any reasons or enter into any correspondence with any person(s) on any matter concerning the Contest.
2. The Organiser shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the Contestant and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Goods.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail. 4. The contest application does not use the trademark of Facebook or express or imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Facebook.
5. Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members, representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or providers of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members and/or the Organiser’s elected printing vendors (including their immediate family members) and also their elected online web application technology providers (including their immediate family members) are NOT allowed to participate in the Contest.
6. The Organiser reserves the rights to replace the featured prizes and products with similar value items if the need arises and without prior notice.
7. Any collection of user data will be used only for the purpose of operating the application which includes determining the winner(s) and contacting winner(s) but will not be used for any marketing purposes thereafter. All data collected will be destroyed after a period of 6 months from the end of this campaign.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to remove/edit any social circles or participant/s who uses offensive/negative implication on group names/language/comments without prior notice. No further correspondence will be entertained.
[button color=”eg. black, red, blue, orange, green, light” link=””]Join Now[/button]