PRIZE: Twelve monthly prizes of RM1,500 each
DEADLINE: 31 December 2008
The Monthly Cash Draw
12 Prizes: RM1,500
How The Monthly Cash Contest works
1. This contest is presented in conjunction with various product offers and marketing activities and opens on 1 January 2008 and closes at midnight local time on 31 December 2008. Entry is by invitation only, and is open to residents of Malaysia of legal age. Employees of Reader’s Digest and its agencies, and their immediate families up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. Each entry has a fair and equal opportunity to win. All entries must be submitted via the internet using the Contest Entry webpage in accordance with the instructions and conditions described in the promotional material and the Contest Entry webpage. Receipt of entries by Reader’s Digest will not be acknowledged and Reader’s Digest will accept no responsibility for entries which may for any reason whatsoever become lost, damaged, or delayed in transit.
3. There will be twelve monthly prizes of RM1,500 each. The winners will be judged based on the accuracy of the answers to the skill-testing game on the Contest Entry webpage. The judging for each monthly winner will be made from entries received within that month, and will be finalised on the second Tuesday of the following month or, in the event that day is a public holiday, the next working day, in the offices of Reader’s Digest in Singapore. The promotor’s decision on all matters connected with this Contest will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
4. Winners will be notified by registered mail and announced on the Tuesday following each judging at http://www.rdasia.com.my. The winner’s name will be available upon written request from the Tuesday following each judging. Please send the request together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Contest Department, Reader’s Digest, P.O. Box 10808, 50726 Kuala Lumpur.
5. If any prize remains unclaimed for two months after the announcement of the winner, it shall be forfeited and donated to a charitable organisation.
6. Reader’s Digest reserves the right to publish the photograph and/or name of the winner in promotional materials and advertisements as it sees fit.